|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Compatible with all TiGr®Lock Bows
- Stand-alone TiGr Lock cylinder
- knurled ring for enhanced grip
- Compatible with all TiGr Bows
- Includes two-keys
Custom Key Code Requests:
We can build up new cylinders to work with keys you have. To do so we'd need you to ask for it and provide a *key-tag-number to match. Here's how to make a request:
- Add TiGr® Cylinder(s) to your shopping cart
- In the "Order notes" box in the shopping cart (please note, you will need to View Cart in order to add the note) add the *Key-tag-number and request.
- Please also forward the order confirmation email with key tag number and request to firstname.lastname@example.org as a secondary way to get the message to us.
- Allow for additional process time as we will need to assemble your cylinder by hand and cut new keys for you.
- We will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Key-Tag-Number is stamped on the diamond shaped metal tag that comes with all TiGr® keys. You can register a key-tag-number with us here if you you'd like us to be able to look up the information for you upon request.
BLUE Steel TiGr® mini u-lock
Strong: Certified Bicycle Security
Light: ~15oz/423g (less than half the weight of typical bike locks)
Flexible: Wraps around the things you want to protect