|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
ART® Certified for bicycle security (ART**)
Blue steel TiGr® mini shackle
- Hardened high carbon blue steel wrapped in clear coating
- Locking area up to ~7"/178mm long, ~4"/102mm wide
Stainless steel TiGr® cylinder
- Push-button locking for quick lock-ups
- Robust, pick-resistant disc tumbler mechanism
- Knurled ring for sure grip
Reinforced TiGr® mounting clip
- Holds the lock snug as you ride
- As easy to attach as a bottle cage
Bicycle Security Certification:
LOCK MECHANISM MAINTENANCE RECOMENDATIONS
- Flush the lock mechanism with WD-40 from time-to-time and/or as needed. The more use and/or exposure to dust and dirt, the more frequent.
- Use lock-specific lubricants when lubricating any bike lock.
- Can I lock bike frame and a wheel to a bike rack? Yes, in most cases, but not all. The shackle shape is compact and optimized for locking bike frame to bike rack. The mini shape is well suited for the Sheldon Brown method of locking rear wheel through rear triangle to bike rack as shown above.
- Can I lock an e-bike to a bike rack with a TiGr BLUE mini? Yes, in most cases.
- Can I lock a Onewheel electric skateboard or an e-scooter with a TiGr mini? Yes, in most cases it will work for bicycles, e-bikes, Super73 bikes, Onewheel riders and more.
- What if my bike frame does not have bottle cage mounts? The TiGr mounting clip works with most bottle cage adapters. It also fits easily in most frame bags, backpacks and bicycle panniers.
- Are bottle cage screws included? No, Most bikes come with bottle cage screws on board. If not, standard M5 screws work in most cases.
- Will the lock scratch my bike? The clear plastic coating on the shackle provides frame protection.
- How secure are TiGr BLUE locks? Please see the lock testing page for information on lock testing.
The first standard sized titanium u-lock. Strong and lightweight bike lock. Weighs ~17 ounces (475g). Provides more security per ounce than ordinary bike locks. Included frame mount holds the lock snug as you ride. Made in the USA. Launched in 2017.
BLUE Steel TiGr® mini+ ulock
- Strong: Certified Bicycle Security
- Light: ~17oz/475g (the lightest bike lock in its class)
- Flexible: Wraps around the things you want to protect